So, you think you want a puppy!?!?
This is a big step and we would love to help you make the best choice for you and your family.
While we LOVE visitors, we ask a few things:
1) Please refrain from visiting if you have been to the shelter or other breeders in the past week. We want to keep our puppies as healthy as possible and anywhere with other pups can potentially bring in germs to our puppies. Wear clean clothes and shoes please.
2) Please make an appointment. A lot of times we can accommodate any time/ day, but a appointment is much appreciated.
3) Please do not show up more than 10 minutes early. Often times we book appointments before yours or have to run into town and plan on being back just before your appointment.
4) Please plan on an hour appointment. Occasionally we can go over, but sometimes we have appointments or activities planned for after yours. If you would like to spend more time, please let us know so I can make appropriate schedule arrangements.
5) We do not allow other animals/ dogs on our property. Please leave your other pups at home.
We love visitors, but if we visited with everyone just wanting to play with puppies, we would never get any chores done around here. We ask everyone to be respectful of our time.
Deposits can be placed on any puppy and never expire. Should you choose to purchase a puppy, the entire deposit goes toward any puppy purchased.
Not sure about placing a deposit just yet?
You are more than welcome to email, call or text us as much as you would like prior to placing a visitor deposit! We know this is a big step and would love for you to feel 100% confident and comfortable in your decision!